Friday, August 28, 2009

Marley and Me in Espanol

Yesterday, Trent and I played in the den so I could finish watching Marley and Me. I had read the book and wanted to watch the movie so we could get another Netflix. We had about 15 minutes left of the movie, when Trent was tired of being downstairs but beating on my brightly colored purse appeased him for the time being. So I let him pound on my purse, trying to finish the last of the movie. All of a sudden, Owen Wilson started speaking spanish in a high pitched voice. The DVD remote had been under my purse and he had managed to bang the one button that changes languages. I had no idea which one button this was so I watched about five minutes of Marley and Me in spanish before I figured out the button that changed it to French and THEN to English. The boy is five months and already knows the remote better than I do. :)

No comments: