Monday, September 7, 2009

Trent's Day at the Beach

This weekend we drove down to Pensacola to see the Andraes and give Trent a chance to go the beach for the first time. The day was overcast and windy, but perfect for keeping the little ones from overheating. The water was an ideal temperature. Cool enough to be refreshing, but warm enough that you could walk right in. Everyone had a great time. I am trying to upload more pictures of Trent, but the blogger site continues to upload the pictures incorrectly. When I pull them in landscape (as they should be), it switches them sideways. If I save it sideways and pull it in, it comes in sideways. I don't get it. I'll update the post once we figure out a way to get the pictures in correctly. No reason for everyone to have to turn there head to look at the pictures. :)

Jesse showing Trent the water

Jesse and Trent

Luke taking a walk

Luke and his sandcastles
Chad giving Luke a hand
Mollie warming Luke up after a swim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Next time you come down, please let me know. Would love to see you! You can reach me at 904-415-4460. Take Care, Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey! Next time you come down, please let me know. Would love to see you. You can reach me at 904-415-4460. Take care, Karen

kellercabin said...

Hey Karen - I'd love that. We'll give you a call the next time we're in town!