Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

My day was beautiful! Jesse made Norwegian pancakes for breakfast. Yum! My inlaws took the boys after breakfast so Jesse and I could go mountain biking together. It has been so long since we have been able to get out on the trails together. They've actually added new trails since the last time we went. We rode about 5 miles through the woods and around the lake. The new trail we went on is awesome. It is well maintained and scenic. It's also friendly enough that there are no spots on it where I feel inclined to get off my bike and walk it over hazardous conditions. It was the perfect morning ride. Afterwards, my father in law made lunch for everyone. He made hamburgers, which became my favorite food while I was pregnant with Trent and never changed back after he was born. Outdoor adventures, good food, and great company make me a happy mama!

No comments: