Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm in T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Oh boy! The cravings with this child are crazy. My sweet tooth is ridiculous! This afternoon I went to get the tub of cookie dough out of the fridge that I've been grazing on for a few days. I had left one last serving, but Jesse had gotten into last night and left me one last bite. Only one bite of cookie dough?? This just would not do. So naturally, tonight, we made a whole new batch. I had cravings with Trent but it was more salty than sweet. Salty is actually a lot easier to keep healthy. It's hard to pretend to be healthy when you're shoveling cookie dough into your mouth. I seriously hope these cravings calm down a bit soon! But, just in case you are now craving delicious edible cookie dough, the recipe can be found here. Don't say I didn't warn you! Enjoy!


1 comment:

Natalya said...

So funny. And if you are like me the SWEET cravings wont stop after the baby comes. When I was pregnant with Harlie I loved Snicker Bars which before I was pregnant I hated Chocolate. Well lets just say I just ate a snickers bar and she is now 4! ;)