Saturday, February 19, 2011

Days Developing Patterns

One of the hardest things for me right after a baby is born is the chaos. I'm very structured by nature and to have the baby eat and sleep at random intervals all day long drives me a little crazy. So I love when patterns start developing. Sean is finally stretching out his feedings. We generally start his first night feeding around 7pm. He normally falls asleep by 8. He's made it to 4am a few times (which I consider sleeping through the night), but even if he wakes up in the middle of the night, it's normally for one feeding around 11 or 12. During the day, he's consistently taking a nap in the morning from about 8-10. This works out well for us. Trent takes his afternoon nap at one so this gives us a little more time to do things in the morning. Sean's afternoon nap is still pretty inconsistent, but having a little predictability is making me a happy girl!

What a doll!


Smile!



No comments: