Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tropical Christmas Week

This year, we went to my grandparents for Christmas. They live in Florida so it was nice to have some sunny, warm weather. I actually went running in shorts while we were down there! Anyway, this year we were joined by my parents, my sister and her boyfriend and my great aunt and great uncle. It was so much fun to see everyone and Trent thoroughly enjoyed all the attention that came his way! In Christmas Eve tradition, we played chinese auction/dirty Santa. The game has so many names. In our tradition, you have to model your gift if it is wearable. Here are some pics from the evening. There were so many laughs all around.

Trent intrigued by the Christmas Carousel centerpiece

Gifts before the Chinese Auction game

Dana modeling slippers

Poppy super excited over Limburger Cheese

Chris, Dana's boyfriend

Dad showing off his oven mitt

Jesse with Spumante












No comments: