Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Organization

I realize that our little blog is all over the place. Basically, that's because we're all over the place. Jesse and I still have our current interests and hobbies, but much of the day is taken up with maintaining a happy household and raising boy(s). Though my need to for completely structured days has relaxed quite a bit, I still do better with order than chaos. So I've decided to try and organize the things I type about on here into several categories rather than being all over the board. I have seen where some people have a theme for each day, but I know it would be unrealistic for me to attempt to blog daily, especially when the baby arrives. So the consolidated categories will be:

Homemaking - Recipes, Cooking, Gardening, Sewing, etc.
Daily Life - Home Improvements, Family Milestones, Cute Kiddo Stories, etc.
Health - Organic, Natural or Healthy Living
Items of Interest (Miscellaneous) - Books, Current Events, Auburn Football
Mama Musings
Hobbies - Crafts, Running, Biking, The Great Outdoors, Travels, etc.

No comments: