Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Making on Monday

I try to sew a little bit each week because I've put myself on a fabric buying freeze until I knock out some of the projects that I need to get done. I love to knock projects out all at once and move onto the next one. However, with two little ones, I don't have the time to finish an entire outfit in one sitting. So, I cut out the pattern one day, make the lining another day, etc. until the project is completed. Specifically, Trent is in need of pajama pants and shorts for the summer. So today, I finished up three pairs of pants/shorts. They had made it to the 'need elastic in the waistband' stage and had been sitting on my sewing desk. The green and blue jungle themed pants are pajamas. The Thomas the Train pants are for Trent's birthday party this coming weekend. The green and white plaid shorts are bermuda shorts for the summer.

Finished!

No comments: