Thursday, March 17, 2011

Places to Go

Baby Sean is rolling over!

The boys and I went for a run this morning. We ran for three miles around the neighborhood. I love our neighborhood. It's really pretty. The area is wooded and hilly and there's a creek that runs behind some of the homes. The people you meet are always friendly. Both boys really seem to enjoy the stroller most of the time. Plus, as I get faster, we are able to cover more distance in the same amount of time. Today we kept a 12 minute pace. The first two miles were at an 11 mile/min pace, but the climb up to our house is a rough one. On a treadmill, I've been doing about an 8.5 min/mile pace (if that gives you any indication as to the effects of what hills and pushing 50lbs of kiddos will do to your pace). We had fun though. Sean faces me so we smile at each other the whole time and Trent points out all our surroundings. When we got back to the house, I laid a blanket on the grass for Sean and I. Trent went in and got his toys. While Trent was drawing masterpieces on our driveway with sidewalk chalk, Sean rolled over from his back to his front. So fun to see! We were outside all morning. Sean was happy as could be to soak up the sun and Trent was all over the place. It really feels like spring is here!


No comments: