Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's the little things

Exploring while Mom cooks

Shopping with Mom and Dad

On a mission with Grandpa


One of the goals I set when I first had TJ was that I would always make time for play. I did not want to get so wrapped up in a daily "to do" list that I missed the everyday moments that make life precious. I still clean the house regularly, but I've come to terms with the fact that at this point in time, my house may be spotless for a moment in time (and even that's rare because all the cleaning doesn't get done in one session), but it will not stay in that condition. As soon as I wash a mirror or glass, the very next second, there will be little boy fingers and dog noses smushed up against it. But I adore those little fingers and noses! They are what make life great!

No comments: