Thursday, March 11, 2010

20 minutes and a T-shirt

Homemade Sweatpants

Last night as I was looking online, I found a little tutorial for baby pants made out of an old t-shirt. I had about 20 minutes before Jesse and I had "date night" at home, so I grabbed one of Jesse's old t-shirts and went to work! It was so easy! I only had white thread at the time, so they look a little ninja-esque since you can see the waistband hemline, but for twenty minutes worth of time and a functional use of a t-shirt that never gets worn, I was pretty happy with how they turned out! Plus, it was just plain fun!


2 comments:

Alittlebitmoore said...

cute cute! Where did you find the tutorial?

kellercabin said...

I found the tutorial here: http://www.allcrafts.net/f.php?url=www.rookiemoms.com/make-some-easy-kids-pants