Wednesday, March 17, 2010

True Friends

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget"

Jesse and I have lived in various regions of the country and have made some really great friends along the way. We're so thankful for the friends that God brings into our lives. People have a need to be surrounded by others who love them just because and accept them, flaws and all. We have established a great group of friends here as well. Last night, I had the chance to go out for 'girls night.' Usually this happens once a month. It is such a fun time. It's nice to be able to take off the maid/mama/cook/wife/chauffeur hats and just relax among girlfriends for a few hours. While I was out, Jesse and TJ played. Jesse attempted to take some pictures of Trent. Trent was after the camera so he was smiling a ton!

"I'm gonna get it!"

Love those blue eyes!

"Puh-lease let me play with that..."

Happy as can be

No comments: