Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beginnings of a Summer Wardrobe

Summer Rompers

TJ has his first three rompers made for summer! It has definitely been a learning curve but so much fun to figure out. I got stumped on buttonholes for a little while, but I'm finally getting the hang of it. I've also made him a pair of plaid pants out of same material as the left romper. This past week while I was up in Tennessee, I went shopping at Target and some kiddie consignment stores. We found the cutest pair of brown keens that will go perfectly with all these little outfits. Also at the consignment stores, little rompers very similar the ones shown above were selling for $15-30, depending on if it had smocking on it or not. The cost of making them is MUCH cheaper than that! I'm glad I finally decided to learn how to do it myself. I bought TJ two new swimsuits (at Target) as well. I'm so glad that the warm weather will soon be on its way!

1 comment:

Natalya said...

they look so good!!