Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

1 John 4:10 "This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

I love holidays, especially now since I have a child. Children amplify the holidays. They bring a whole new level of excitement to the day. Easter is often thought of as Easter bunnies and candy like Christmas brings Santa and presents under the tree. I love to see the look in Trent's eyes and the noises he makes when he's super excited. I love that boy! I would do anything for him. So it brings to light how much greater God's love is than any amount of love I could ever offer anyone. I can hardly comprehend how much God loved humanity to sacrifice his only son for people that mocked him, abused him, humilated him, tormented him, abandoned him. But he loves us THAT much. Thank You Jesus!

Have wonderful Easter filled with family, friends, good food and fun memories while rejoicing in God's love!

No comments: