Friday, April 9, 2010

Random Tidbits of Life with A Boy

Raising a boy can be just plain funny. Yesterday, I got my haircut. It was long overdue. I hadn't had a haircut since August so I had 5 inches chopped off. Now it is full of big curls and much healthier. I can barely pull it up into a ponytail. Anyway, I was going to try and keep it nice since hair salons tend to style my hair much better than I do. Trent had other plans. He's been on a wrestling kick lately. He loves to roll around on the floor with me. He'll come up and jump on top of me and then put his mouth on me (not really a bite, not really a kiss). So after wrestling for a good part of the afternoon, my hair was no longer salon chic. Nothing screams great new haircut like wrestlemania hair topped with slobbery little boy kiss-bites. A delightful sight ;)

After dinner, I gave Trent a bath. He was sitting contently, playing with his bath toys and having a good time, when he stood straight up, aimed at the tub faucet, peed, and then sat back down and starting playing with his bath toys again. Maybe you had to witness it to see the humor, but it cracked me up to see how deliberate he was in standing up and peeing on the faucet. I haven't seen him do that before!




No comments: