Friday, April 23, 2010

They're Here, They're Here, They're Finally Here!

So worth not parking in the garage for a few days!


Our new kitchen cabinets arrived yesterday! We have slowly been remodeling our house room by room and the kitchen is finally getting its turn. Our current kitchen cabinets are older than me so I'm super excited for the improvement. Right now they are sitting in the garage. Jesse is going to tackle ripping out the old ones this weekend. I took Trent up to my parents for a few days so that he would be able to have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and still maintain a fairly normal schedule. All the banging and construction zone at our house over the upcoming week would not be the easiest place to entertain a mobile toddler! I'll post pics as the improvements are made!


No comments: