Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Monday

Lately, I have not been in much of a cooking mood so I've found myself in the 4pm hour thinking, "oh bother, what am I going to make tonight?" This has also caused us to eat out more than we should. I know that it makes financial sense and is a sanity saver to plan meals ahead of time. My problem is that I never feel like eating what's on the menu. On THAT day, I always want something else. Anyway, we have plenty of food that needs to be eaten up this week so I'm stating it on here, in hopes that then I will actually follow the plan. So in our fridge... we have leftover chicken that needs to be used up. We also have apples, hamburger and marinara that need to be used up. So for this week: I'm thinking chicken rollups; caramel apple pork chops, spaghetti, and chicken pot pie (if we still have chicken leftover after the rollups tonight which I'm thinking is likely). Tonight is definitely the rollups. As for the rest of the week, I can't commit to which day will be what.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

OK Kristen, I can TOTALLY hear you saying "oh bother." Thanks for putting a smile on face today :)