Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boys Boys Boys!

Today we had some exciting news! As most of you know, I am already incredibly outnumbered at our house. I live with a wonderful husband, an adorable son and two male dogs. And in December, there will be yet another little boy in this house! We had an ultrasound today and found out that the new baby is indeed a little man! We're very excited about the new little guy. I absolutely love having one little boy, so I'm sure two will be double the fun! I'm also excited for Trent to have another little playmate. I'm sure he would play with a sister too, but it'll be fun to see him bond with a brother. I'm hoping they'll be best buds!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Back to back boys are a blast! They will be best friends, and not so best friends sometimes! Congrats on your newest little boy!

Kelli said...

Congrats Kristen!!