Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Captivity

We brought the pack and play out again the other day. Trent is absolutely into EVERYTHING right now. You can not turn your head for a second without him playing in the dog bowl/taking books off the bookshelf/knocking over the garbage/pulling dirt out of the plants/digging in the cabinets/chasing the dogs/opening the oven... Most of the time, I don't mind chasing after him, but making dinner is a challenge. His getting into everything makes it interesting enough, but if I'm not focused on him, he hangs on my legs and attempts to follow me around by holding on to my pant legs. This also makes cooking an adventure. So, out came the pack and play. When it's time for dinner to be made, Trent plays in it. He can amuse himself for some time so if I'm efficient, I can usually wrap things up before he's too upset with his captivity.
(There are some other cute pics from this week at the end of this post as well. )
Trent keeping me company as I make dinner

Playing in the ball pit he got from Aunt Dana

Sleeping during our jog




No comments: