Monday, January 18, 2010

New Favorite - Norwegian Pancakes!

Can't get enough!
This weekend we had Norwegian pancakes one morning for breakfast. Trent had already eaten his full bowl of oatmeal, but to entertain him so we could eat, we gave him little pieces of pancake to pick up. The boy loved it! I had left the majority of the pancake on the corner of his high chair tray to break up once he finished the "little bits." Instead, he grabbed the whole pancake and managed to eat the whole thing by himself! Just wait until he realizes what they taste like with syrup - oh my! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Kristen!

You're not going to believe this, but I was JUST thinking about your mom's Norwegian pancakes this morning at breakfast! I remember them from a sleepover birthday party you had when you were about 11. Your mom made us Norwegian pancakes for breakfast, and they were the most delicious thing I can ever remember having for breakfast! Any chance you could send me the recipe? kathybrantley [at] gmail.com

Trent has good taste!