Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Mischief

Unimpressed with Lunch

As mentioned in previous posts, Trent is on the move and into everything these days. It is evident that he understands the word "no." Sometimes, he will turn towards you, give a mischievous smile, and then turn back around to what he's doing. Other times; he'll listen the first time. He's also working on his acting skills. The other day, I was in the kitchen and he was in the living room (the rooms are adjacent - I can see him while I'm in the other). He was playing by himself and tired of it, so he crawled into the kitchen, sprawled himself out on the floor in front of the refrigerator and started fake crying until I rescued him from his "fall."

He is a joy, but he is going to be a handful! Here are some pictures of my adorable little troublemaker!



Clearly, the blankets covering the fireplace serve no purpose


Beyond that gate lies dog food, dog water and mom's cookbooks...


This is obviously the easiest way around the couch


I wonder what this handle does?


Really Mom, I'm just looking...


Yea, right...


No comments: