Monday, December 27, 2010

Zombie Zone


We're in full fledged zombie mode at our house (as my husband lovingly calls it). Sean is cuddly and sweet and precious. He's growing fast and already gives out plenty of smiles. He turns 1 month old today. He struggles in the sleep department. No real sign of improvement or a developing pattern. He either plans his nap perfectly so he wakes up when Trent goes down for his nap or he'll take 5-10 minute cat naps after each nursing session. Sean eats. and eats. and eats some more. He averages about every hour and a half around the clock, which can be pretty exhausting. This morning all I could think about until I got my first cup of coffee was my longing for a little sleep. I turn the big 3-0 in 11 days. I'm hoping Sean will lovingly give me a 4 hour block of sleep. Here's to hoping he gives me my birthday wish! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Welcome to the club! Still in that same spot as Maura is 6 months old. She wakes 2-4 times every night. Looking forward to what a "real" night sleep is... can't really remember.