Friday, May 14, 2010

Craving Confession

So the last time I was pregnant, I was all about milk and salty things. I couldn't get enough of popcorn and Ruffles potato chips (and only Ruffles). This time, it is all sweets! I must confess that I actually ate FOUR (gulp!) popsicles in one sitting. And we're not talking about the skinny little popsicles. We're talking about Edy's double width popsicles. They are the real deal.


The pomegranate flavor is AMAZING. The strawberry ones are a close second.

And the other item I have overindulged on...


Yes, of all things - candy! This baby has a MAJOR sweet tooth. I know I need to find healthier alternatives but after surviving on saltines and ginger ale for the last couple of weeks, I'm ecstatic to be craving food. Period. (Even if it is unnatural and sugar loaded!)

No comments: