Saturday, May 22, 2010

So Sleepy

One of the toughest things about the first trimester is the pregnancy fatigue. I'm tired all.the.time. The first time around, I had a desk job and could at least sit still and be tired. With an active one year old, I don't have that option. There are many things that have been put on the back burner lately. The one I miss the most is the sewing. When our kitchen was under construction, my sewing table (also known as our dining room table), was the place where all the contents of my kitchen landed. So I could not sew because the space was completely covered up. Now everything is back in the kitchen cabinets, but by the time Trent is ready for bed, I am too. I'm getting to the end of the first trimester and I'm hoping that with the start of my second trimester, I'll find some of my missing energy. Trent needs some more summer rompers. I try to stay ahead of him but he grows like crazy! He's wearing 2T now (which is the size I made for him at first because at that point, he was in 18 month). So now, I'll be making 3T for him - craziness. I have no doubts that he's going to be taller than his mama, probably by the 5th grade. I also have some odds and ends to finish up with some of the projects I've had going AND I want to start making some diapers for baby number 2. We'll have two in a diapers when the baby arrives and I want to have the extras ready and made before we need them. So here's to hoping my energy returns and I can get back to sewing soon!

No comments: