Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone

Being a mother is such a special role. I love being a mom and I'm thankful for my mother and mother in law. Without them, Jesse and I would not be the people that we are today.

Jesse gave me a wonderful mother's day (and his father's day) present. We got a new camera! We are constantly taking pictures of Trent and I found I was using my phone all the time, which doesn't take the greatest quality pictures. I've been playing with it a bunch, trying to figure out all the buttons and functionality. I hardly have it all figured out, but I am loving it already. Here are some pictures from the morning photo shoot.

Belly Shot

My oldest "baby"

Funny face

Naptime yet?



No comments: