Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Round 2

Big Brother, Trent


We are so excited to announce that we will be adding baby number two in December! I am 9 weeks pregnant with our second child.

And for all the questions that usually follow:

The official due date is December 8th. This is exactly one week after my niece's birthday so there's a possibility that two people very dear to me could share a birthday.

No, I am not feeling that great. My "morning sickness" has been a lot worse this time around than last time. I'm hoping it clears up within the next couple of weeks. I have consumed more ginger ale and saltines in the last few weeks, then in the 29 years leading up to it.

There will be 20 months between Trent and baby number 2 and yes, we're happy about baby bunching.

We are planning on finding out the sex again.

2 comments:

Ryan and Christen said...

Congrats Kristen!

Brooke said...

Congrats you guys! So excited for you! It really is nice having them close together.

With my experience of "all day" sickness, the more protein the better worked wonders this time. But obviously anything that tastes or sounds good is acceptable.